Amazon Prime Day deals researchers at Retail Fuse review the top early DJI & drone deals for Prime Day, including deals on DJI Pocket, Mavic, Osmo, A
Amazon Prime Day deals researchers at Retail Fuse review the top early DJI & drone deals for Prime Day, including deals on DJI Pocket, Mavic, Osmo, Air, Mini, & Pro
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find the latest DJI Mavic Mini, Pro, Air & drone early deals for Prime Day, including the best DJI Air, Mini, Mavic, Osmo, Pocket & Pro offers. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best DJI deals:
- Save up to 36% on top-rated DJI drones at Amazon – find live deals on best-selling DJI drone quadcopters, along with the starter, FPV, and Fly More Combo bundles
- Save up to 27% on DJI Mavic drones at Amazon – including deals on Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, and Mavic Mini remote-controlled drones
- Save on the DJI Air 2S at Amazon – introducing the newest DJI drone, equipped with a 1-inch sensor, 5.4K video, 4-direction obstacle sensor, and 42.5 mph top speed
- Save up to $110 on the DJI Mavic Mini at Amazon – featuring a 3-axis gimbal, 12MP camera, and 30 minute flight time in a lightweight, palm-sized design
- Save up to $200 on the DJI Mavic Pro at Amazon – DJI’s powerful drone has a 4.3-mile range, 1080p FHD video streaming, and advanced obstacle avoidance
- Save up to $199 on DJI FPV goggles, motion controllers, and combo kits at Amazon – discover immersive flight with DJI’s first-person view accessories
- Save up to 16% on the DJI Osmo and Pocket handheld cameras at Amazon – check live deals on the Pocket 2, Osmo Pocket, and Osmo Action cameras with 3-axis gimbal stabilizers
Searching for more deals? Click here to view the full selection of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and click here to shop all of Amazon’s deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The DJI Mavic 2 drones represent the brand’s most powerful civilian drones yet. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro features a 20 MP Hasselblad camera that captures stunning detail even in low light environments. For a more portable quadcopter, the DJI Mavic Air 2 can capture 48 MP photos and shoot 4K videos while the DJI Mini 2 boasts level 5 wind resistance; both of which can be easily carried in one hand. Aside from drones, DJI also offers action cameras such as the 3-axis gimbal stabilized DJI Pocket 2 and the fully waterproof DJI Osmo Action.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © acrofan/Business Wire All Right Reserved